Thursday, May 14, 2009

PETROF in YouTube

Ema Jedlicka-Gogova (Brno) and Gert Hecher (Vienna) in PETROF Company
Ema Jedlicka-Gogova (Brno) and Gert Hecher (Vienna) I
Ema Jedlicka-Gogova (Brno) and Gert Hecher (Vienna) II
Ema Jedlicka-Gogova (Brno) and Gert Hecher (Vienna) III

Concert of J.S. Bach´s music in Brno
Concert of J.S. Bach´s music in Brno I
Concert of J.S. Bach´s music in Brno II
Concert of J.S. Bach´s music in Brno III
Concert of J.S. Bach´s music in Brno IV
Concert of J.S. Bach´s music in Brno V
Concert of J.S. Bach´s music in Brno VI

Mr Jan PETROF plays PETROF 284 Mistral Grand Piano
Mr Jan PETROF plays PETROF 284 Mistral

The Impact of Climatic Changes on the PETROF Pianos
Humidity & Piano Part I
Humidity & Piano Part II

Lenka Korbelova plays New Generation of PETROF Grand Pianos
P 284 Mistral

P 284 Mistral I
P 284 Mistral II
P 284 Mistral III

P 237 Monsoon
P 237 Monsoon I
P 237 Monsoon II
P237 Monsoon III

P 210 Pasat
P 210 Pasat I
P 210 Pasat II
P 210 Pasat III

P 194 Storm
P 194 Storm I
P 194 Storm II
P 194 Storm III

Jazz Goes to Town 2008
Misha Alperin
Erik Truffaz
Ondřej Kabrna

Piano Guy - Scott Houston
Scott Houston plays the PETROF Piano

Piano Guy - Scott Houston I
Piano Guy - Scott Houston II
Piano Guy - Scott Houston III
Piano Guy - Scott Houston IV
Piano Guy - Scott Houston V
Piano Guy - Scott Houston VI

New Generation of PETROF Grand Pianos
The New Generation of Petrof

Colleen Lee
Colleen Lee I
Colleen Lee II
Colleen Lee III
Colleen Lee IV
Colleen Lee V

Festival of Boys and Men Choirs
Festival of Boys and Men Choirs I
Festival of Boys and Men Choirs II
Festival of Boys and Men Choirs III
Festival of Boys and Men Choirs IV

DUO PETROF
DUO PETROF I
DUO PETROF II
DUO PETROF III
DUO PETROF IV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Piano Services

Piano Services
Tuning Regulation Voicing Refurnishing Rebuilding Moving Checking

Piano Care

Piano Care
Humidity Piano Maintainance